In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
The responsible for this WEB is ALEJANDRO SEGARRA SL, with CIF B05416029 and address at Consell de Cent 493, 08013, Barcelona. Any user wishing to contact us can do so at the above address or by e-mail to
or by telephone at
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web Page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and expire when the user logs out or closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session. They can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web Page, platform or Web Page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, including those used by the publisher to enable the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services. such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas.
When these technical cookies, only and exclusively allow to provide the requested service to the user, as referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be exempt from seeking the consent of the user for installation.
Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser. They are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, Web page or platform and for the elaboration of user browsing profiles.
Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person in charge to of the same tracking and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantifying the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
COOKIES WE USE:
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Technical cookies are necessary because they help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from the
on our website.